Jul 19, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
When you start talking about Summer League MVP candidates, Golden State sophomore Kent Bazemore‘s name needs to come up (along the Portland’s C.J. McCollum, Toronto’s Jonas Valanciunas, and Chicago’s Andrew Goudelock).
Bazemore is averaging 18 points a game for the undefeated Warriors, and he put up 25 on Thursday against Dallas. The Old Dominion guard knows how to score in bunches. And dunk, if nobody bothers to get between him and the basket, which happened Thursday and led to one of the better power dunks of Summer League.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3