Jul 19, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
When you start talking about Summer League MVP candidates, Golden State sophomore Kent Bazemore‘s name needs to come up (along the Portland’s C.J. McCollum, Toronto’s Jonas Valanciunas, and Chicago’s Andrew Goudelock).
Bazemore is averaging 18 points a game for the undefeated Warriors, and he put up 25 on Thursday against Dallas. The Old Dominion guard knows how to score in bunches. And dunk, if nobody bothers to get between him and the basket, which happened Thursday and led to one of the better power dunks of Summer League.
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 2
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 21
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 61
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5