Jul 19, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
When you start talking about Summer League MVP candidates, Golden State sophomore Kent Bazemore‘s name needs to come up (along the Portland’s C.J. McCollum, Toronto’s Jonas Valanciunas, and Chicago’s Andrew Goudelock).
Bazemore is averaging 18 points a game for the undefeated Warriors, and he put up 25 on Thursday against Dallas. The Old Dominion guard knows how to score in bunches. And dunk, if nobody bothers to get between him and the basket, which happened Thursday and led to one of the better power dunks of Summer League.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11