Jul 19, 2013, 8:44 AM EDT
When you start talking about Summer League MVP candidates, Golden State sophomore Kent Bazemore‘s name needs to come up (along the Portland’s C.J. McCollum, Toronto’s Jonas Valanciunas, and Chicago’s Andrew Goudelock).
Bazemore is averaging 18 points a game for the undefeated Warriors, and he put up 25 on Thursday against Dallas. The Old Dominion guard knows how to score in bunches. And dunk, if nobody bothers to get between him and the basket, which happened Thursday and led to one of the better power dunks of Summer League.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61