Jul 19, 2013, 2:22 PM EDT
You want a home with a shark tank? You got a cool $3.5 million lying around?
If the answer to both of those questions is “yes” then you are just like me and we both have to be considering buying Gilbert Arenas’ Virginia mansion, which was on, went off, and is now back on the market according to Realtor.com (hat tip to The Big Lead).
Arenas is out of the NBA after a career that for a time had him as one of the best scorers and most entertaining players in the game. But it spiraled at the end and got ugly with a suspension for bringing a gun into the locker room. Arenas and the league have moved on.
But the house… you could throw a Hugh Hefner level party in this place. If you look at the photos of this house, it is so Gilbert Arenas — there are fish tanks everywhere. The home has a grand entrance that leads to a round fish tank in the lobby. Head out back and there is a pool with a grotto. Just check out the slide show, it does this better justice than words.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 7
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18