Jul 19, 2013, 2:22 PM EDT
You want a home with a shark tank? You got a cool $3.5 million lying around?
If the answer to both of those questions is “yes” then you are just like me and we both have to be considering buying Gilbert Arenas’ Virginia mansion, which was on, went off, and is now back on the market according to Realtor.com (hat tip to The Big Lead).
Arenas is out of the NBA after a career that for a time had him as one of the best scorers and most entertaining players in the game. But it spiraled at the end and got ugly with a suspension for bringing a gun into the locker room. Arenas and the league have moved on.
But the house… you could throw a Hugh Hefner level party in this place. If you look at the photos of this house, it is so Gilbert Arenas — there are fish tanks everywhere. The home has a grand entrance that leads to a round fish tank in the lobby. Head out back and there is a pool with a grotto. Just check out the slide show, it does this better justice than words.
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 1
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 34
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17