Jul 19, 2013, 2:22 PM EDT
You want a home with a shark tank? You got a cool $3.5 million lying around?
If the answer to both of those questions is “yes” then you are just like me and we both have to be considering buying Gilbert Arenas’ Virginia mansion, which was on, went off, and is now back on the market according to Realtor.com (hat tip to The Big Lead).
Arenas is out of the NBA after a career that for a time had him as one of the best scorers and most entertaining players in the game. But it spiraled at the end and got ugly with a suspension for bringing a gun into the locker room. Arenas and the league have moved on.
But the house… you could throw a Hugh Hefner level party in this place. If you look at the photos of this house, it is so Gilbert Arenas — there are fish tanks everywhere. The home has a grand entrance that leads to a round fish tank in the lobby. Head out back and there is a pool with a grotto. Just check out the slide show, it does this better justice than words.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 2
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 17
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7