Jul 19, 2013, 2:22 PM EST
You want a home with a shark tank? You got a cool $3.5 million lying around?
If the answer to both of those questions is “yes” then you are just like me and we both have to be considering buying Gilbert Arenas’ Virginia mansion, which was on, went off, and is now back on the market according to Realtor.com (hat tip to The Big Lead).
Arenas is out of the NBA after a career that for a time had him as one of the best scorers and most entertaining players in the game. But it spiraled at the end and got ugly with a suspension for bringing a gun into the locker room. Arenas and the league have moved on.
But the house… you could throw a Hugh Hefner level party in this place. If you look at the photos of this house, it is so Gilbert Arenas — there are fish tanks everywhere. The home has a grand entrance that leads to a round fish tank in the lobby. Head out back and there is a pool with a grotto. Just check out the slide show, it does this better justice than words.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 1
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 9
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30