Jul 19, 2013, 2:22 PM EDT
You want a home with a shark tank? You got a cool $3.5 million lying around?
If the answer to both of those questions is “yes” then you are just like me and we both have to be considering buying Gilbert Arenas’ Virginia mansion, which was on, went off, and is now back on the market according to Realtor.com (hat tip to The Big Lead).
Arenas is out of the NBA after a career that for a time had him as one of the best scorers and most entertaining players in the game. But it spiraled at the end and got ugly with a suspension for bringing a gun into the locker room. Arenas and the league have moved on.
But the house… you could throw a Hugh Hefner level party in this place. If you look at the photos of this house, it is so Gilbert Arenas — there are fish tanks everywhere. The home has a grand entrance that leads to a round fish tank in the lobby. Head out back and there is a pool with a grotto. Just check out the slide show, it does this better justice than words.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7