Jul 19, 2013, 7:47 PM EDT
Don’t everyone crowd around, the line forms to the right.
Drew Gooden is a free agent. The Bucks amnestied the 11-year veteran and nobody stepped up to clear him of waivers, so now anybody can negotiate him reports Marc Stein of ESPN.
Gooden is owed two years, $13.4 million on his contract, the end of a full mid-level five-year, $32 million deal. He played in just 16 games for the Bucks last season, but a season earlier he started 46 games scoring 13.2 points a game with a PER of 18.8.
Which is to say used in the right place on an inexpensive deal, he could have some value. We’ll see if any team grabs him.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 14
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0