Jul 19, 2013, 7:47 PM EST
Don’t everyone crowd around, the line forms to the right.
Drew Gooden is a free agent. The Bucks amnestied the 11-year veteran and nobody stepped up to clear him of waivers, so now anybody can negotiate him reports Marc Stein of ESPN.
Gooden is owed two years, $13.4 million on his contract, the end of a full mid-level five-year, $32 million deal. He played in just 16 games for the Bucks last season, but a season earlier he started 46 games scoring 13.2 points a game with a PER of 18.8.
Which is to say used in the right place on an inexpensive deal, he could have some value. We’ll see if any team grabs him.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10