Jul 18, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
Jordan Hamilton was on fire for the Nuggets on Wednesday, and on this particular sequence, played himself right out of his shorts.
Kurt Helin mentioned Hamilton’s performance in his notes from Wednesday’s action:
He owned the opening quarter and dropped 27 on the Pelicans Wednesday. He can finish inside, he knocked down 4-of-7 from three and he grabbed a few boards. There are minutes to be taken on that shaken up Nuggets roster and Hamilton made a little case at Summer League.
He also could have made a big scene, had he not been (thankfully) as locked in from an undergarment standpoint.
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 0
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 13
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 21
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 7
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64