Jul 18, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
Jordan Hamilton was on fire for the Nuggets on Wednesday, and on this particular sequence, played himself right out of his shorts.
Kurt Helin mentioned Hamilton’s performance in his notes from Wednesday’s action:
He owned the opening quarter and dropped 27 on the Pelicans Wednesday. He can finish inside, he knocked down 4-of-7 from three and he grabbed a few boards. There are minutes to be taken on that shaken up Nuggets roster and Hamilton made a little case at Summer League.
He also could have made a big scene, had he not been (thankfully) as locked in from an undergarment standpoint.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30