Jul 18, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
Jordan Hamilton was on fire for the Nuggets on Wednesday, and on this particular sequence, played himself right out of his shorts.
Kurt Helin mentioned Hamilton’s performance in his notes from Wednesday’s action:
He owned the opening quarter and dropped 27 on the Pelicans Wednesday. He can finish inside, he knocked down 4-of-7 from three and he grabbed a few boards. There are minutes to be taken on that shaken up Nuggets roster and Hamilton made a little case at Summer League.
He also could have made a big scene, had he not been (thankfully) as locked in from an undergarment standpoint.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 11
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 17
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2