Jul 18, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
Jordan Hamilton was on fire for the Nuggets on Wednesday, and on this particular sequence, played himself right out of his shorts.
Kurt Helin mentioned Hamilton’s performance in his notes from Wednesday’s action:
He owned the opening quarter and dropped 27 on the Pelicans Wednesday. He can finish inside, he knocked down 4-of-7 from three and he grabbed a few boards. There are minutes to be taken on that shaken up Nuggets roster and Hamilton made a little case at Summer League.
He also could have made a big scene, had he not been (thankfully) as locked in from an undergarment standpoint.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 1
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29