Jul 18, 2013, 1:45 PM EDT
Jordan Hamilton was on fire for the Nuggets on Wednesday, and on this particular sequence, played himself right out of his shorts.
Kurt Helin mentioned Hamilton’s performance in his notes from Wednesday’s action:
He owned the opening quarter and dropped 27 on the Pelicans Wednesday. He can finish inside, he knocked down 4-of-7 from three and he grabbed a few boards. There are minutes to be taken on that shaken up Nuggets roster and Hamilton made a little case at Summer League.
He also could have made a big scene, had he not been (thankfully) as locked in from an undergarment standpoint.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 55
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 21
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3