Jul 18, 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
Mike Miller is popular in Miami — he has played a limited role the last couple regular season, but he has shown up to knock down big threes come the playoffs. Remember the closeout Game 5 against the Thunder in 2012 when he channeled the spirit of Reggie Miller and couldn’t seem to miss?
But the Heat cut Miller loose via the amnesty clause — money wins out over loyalty in the NBA and this move saved the Heat a lot of tax dollars.
But they thanked him with this full page add you see below.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 64
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10