Jul 17, 2013, 10:52 AM EDT
This dunk is impressive… and so very Summer League.
Memphis’ Vander Blue was one of the more interesting undrafted players at Summer League, and here he makes a nice baseline cut and has a great finish. What makes this play so Summer League is the way his defender completely loses track of him then there is no defensive rotation to cover up that mistake or protect the rim.
Does that kind of thing happen in a regular NBA game? Sure. But not all the time, where in Summer League that’s pretty much what you see every game.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28