Jul 17, 2013, 10:52 AM EST
This dunk is impressive… and so very Summer League.
Memphis’ Vander Blue was one of the more interesting undrafted players at Summer League, and here he makes a nice baseline cut and has a great finish. What makes this play so Summer League is the way his defender completely loses track of him then there is no defensive rotation to cover up that mistake or protect the rim.
Does that kind of thing happen in a regular NBA game? Sure. But not all the time, where in Summer League that’s pretty much what you see every game.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 21
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 37
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 56
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28