Jul 17, 2013, 10:52 AM EDT
This dunk is impressive… and so very Summer League.
Memphis’ Vander Blue was one of the more interesting undrafted players at Summer League, and here he makes a nice baseline cut and has a great finish. What makes this play so Summer League is the way his defender completely loses track of him then there is no defensive rotation to cover up that mistake or protect the rim.
Does that kind of thing happen in a regular NBA game? Sure. But not all the time, where in Summer League that’s pretty much what you see every game.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 6
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 5
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 34
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 9
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40