Jul 17, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
Great moment on Jimmy Fallon Tuesday night that you may have missed because you were watching Summer League replays on NBA TV — Michael Jordan made a surprise appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (right here on NBC).
Yes, Jordan looks a little different than his playing days. Almost like comedian Kristen Wiig. But that’s just how Jordan rolls these days. You can tell it’s Jordan because of how he describes “The Shot” to beat those pesky Cleveland Buccaneers.
(Okay, now I just want to see the real MJ sing Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky.” It’s my new mission in life.)
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9