Michael Jordan stops by Jimmy Fallon (okay, not really, it’s Kristen Wiig)

Jul 17, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT

Great moment on Jimmy Fallon Tuesday night that you may have missed because you were watching Summer League replays on NBA TV — Michael Jordan made a surprise appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (right here on NBC).

Yes, Jordan looks a little different than his playing days. Almost like comedian Kristen Wiig. But that’s just how Jordan rolls these days. You can tell it’s Jordan because of how he describes “The Shot” to beat those pesky Cleveland Buccaneers.

(Okay, now I just want to see the real MJ sing Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky.” It’s my new mission in life.)

1. ramblingalb - Jul 17, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Jimmy Fallon is so unfunny. It’s so sad anyone has to pretend the above is laughworthy.

• mickdamill - Jul 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Yes, thanks for ruining my day with this filth.

• sasquash20 - Jul 17, 2013 at 3:41 PM

It wasn’t great but it wasn’t horrible. Lighten up. Fallon is one of the best impersonators out there. Don’t get to see his show because I work nights, but he is very funny when ever I do see him.

• asimonetti88 - Jul 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hey remember that time Jimmy Fallon went a whole sketch on SNL without busting out laughing in the middle of it? Yeah neither do I.

2. jeffw - Jul 17, 2013 at 2:32 PM

There’s really not a GREAT late night host out there right now. Kümmel is OK. Leno & Lettermen were funny 10 yrs ago but have way overstayed their welcome. Fallon is mediocre at best.
    I agree with you on the above skit. It is very not funny!!!

• snoopy2014 - Jul 17, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Conan?

3. titansbro - Jul 17, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Yeah bro, Conan is awesome. Nobody watches Leno anymore.

4. gopackgo5212 - Jul 17, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I think Fallon is hilarious. But Craig Ferguson is my favorite.

5. stayhigh_247 - Jul 18, 2013 at 12:21 AM

she is so goofy how can you hate this? hilarious.

6. thundercocck - Jul 18, 2013 at 2:21 AM