Jul 17, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
Great moment on Jimmy Fallon Tuesday night that you may have missed because you were watching Summer League replays on NBA TV — Michael Jordan made a surprise appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (right here on NBC).
Yes, Jordan looks a little different than his playing days. Almost like comedian Kristen Wiig. But that’s just how Jordan rolls these days. You can tell it’s Jordan because of how he describes “The Shot” to beat those pesky Cleveland Buccaneers.
(Okay, now I just want to see the real MJ sing Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky.” It’s my new mission in life.)
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 26
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7