Jul 17, 2013, 10:14 PM EST
Eric Gordon’s last couple seasons in New Orleans haven’t been pretty. Injuries leading to not playing, the request to leave town and body language to suggest he was not happy that he had to stay.
Well, it’s a good sign that he came out from Los Angeles to Las Vegas to watch the Pelicans Summer League team on Wednesday (New Orleans lost to Denver and was eliminated from the new tournament). Then there is this note from Michael Gallagher of NBC’s own Rotoworld.
Remember Gordon had ankle surgery back in May.
Holiday at the one, Anthony cutting baseline and finding gaps in the defense, Evans slashing to the rim… Gordon in that mix makes the Hornets a team to watch.
There are a lot of questions about the Hornets and we’re not going to be able to answer them until we start seeing games that matter. Among those questions is how invested is Gordon? And is he healthy?
The early signs are good on both counts.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20