Jul 17, 2013, 10:14 PM EST
Eric Gordon’s last couple seasons in New Orleans haven’t been pretty. Injuries leading to not playing, the request to leave town and body language to suggest he was not happy that he had to stay.
Well, it’s a good sign that he came out from Los Angeles to Las Vegas to watch the Pelicans Summer League team on Wednesday (New Orleans lost to Denver and was eliminated from the new tournament). Then there is this note from Michael Gallagher of NBC’s own Rotoworld.
Remember Gordon had ankle surgery back in May.
Holiday at the one, Anthony cutting baseline and finding gaps in the defense, Evans slashing to the rim… Gordon in that mix makes the Hornets a team to watch.
There are a lot of questions about the Hornets and we’re not going to be able to answer them until we start seeing games that matter. Among those questions is how invested is Gordon? And is he healthy?
The early signs are good on both counts.
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 0
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 4
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8