Jul 16, 2013, 4:07 PM EST
Tyler Hansbrough is EXCITED to be a Toronto Raptor…
After the Pacers brought in Chris Copeland and let Hansbrough walk, he landed a two-year deal with the Raptors for just over $5 million (second year not guaranteed). Not a bad pickup for Toronto, he brings some toughness and minutes at the four off the bench.
But he didn’t exactly live up to the Psycho T nickname in this video. Not that he hadn’t done a ton of media and other things that day before being thrown in front of a camera and told “introduce yourself to Raptors fans… now.” We don’t expect you to go Dwight Howard over the top here, but how about a little effort here.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 2
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)