Jul 16, 2013, 4:07 PM EDT
Tyler Hansbrough is EXCITED to be a Toronto Raptor…
After the Pacers brought in Chris Copeland and let Hansbrough walk, he landed a two-year deal with the Raptors for just over $5 million (second year not guaranteed). Not a bad pickup for Toronto, he brings some toughness and minutes at the four off the bench.
But he didn’t exactly live up to the Psycho T nickname in this video. Not that he hadn’t done a ton of media and other things that day before being thrown in front of a camera and told “introduce yourself to Raptors fans… now.” We don’t expect you to go Dwight Howard over the top here, but how about a little effort here.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13