Jul 16, 2013, 4:07 PM EST
Tyler Hansbrough is EXCITED to be a Toronto Raptor…
After the Pacers brought in Chris Copeland and let Hansbrough walk, he landed a two-year deal with the Raptors for just over $5 million (second year not guaranteed). Not a bad pickup for Toronto, he brings some toughness and minutes at the four off the bench.
But he didn’t exactly live up to the Psycho T nickname in this video. Not that he hadn’t done a ton of media and other things that day before being thrown in front of a camera and told “introduce yourself to Raptors fans… now.” We don’t expect you to go Dwight Howard over the top here, but how about a little effort here.
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27