Jul 16, 2013, 12:56 AM EST
Who says there is no drama with Summer League games?
The Phoenix Suns came back on the Timberwolves Sunday thanks to the Morris twins, who had 40 points and 10 rebounds combined.
But it was Marcus Morris that was the hero. After he game the Suns staff said Morris was not the first option but he was in the mix as he curled back and got the ball. But still that took a heck of a shot to win the game.
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 4
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13