Jul 13, 2013, 10:48 PM EST
Nate Robinson is not going back to Chicago. Let’s just say that Robinson and coach Tom Thibodeau don’t see eye to eye on the defensive end of the court.
However, for teams that need a little scoring, he can be a good value pickup.
The Nuggets and Knicks could use some points off the bench and have some interest, according to multiple reports.
Sources close to the situation said Saturday that the Denver Nuggets have registered their interest in Robinson, who ranks as one of the most attractive free agents still available after his playoff scoring binges for Chicago.
Frank Isola of the New York Daily News tweeted this.
He is one of the best free agents left on the market and averaged 13.2 points and 4.4 assists per game last season for the Bulls… but that doesn’t mean he is getting more than the minimum. At least not much more. Not in the current market. He is certainly a defensive liability.
Denver can offer a larger check, the question is will they? Will anyone?
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 14
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 60
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13