Jul 12, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
It was time for it to end in Boston, but that doesn’t mean it had to end badly.
But there is still a lot of love in Boston for KG and Pierce, from the Boston fans and the Boston Celtics organization. In a pretty cool gesture showing that love the Celtics organization took out this full-page ad in the Boston Globe on Friday.
- Timberwolves run newspaper ad announcing Kevin Love-Andrew Wiggins trade with Cavaliers 0
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 3
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 22
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54