Jul 12, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
It was time for it to end in Boston, but that doesn’t mean it had to end badly.
But there is still a lot of love in Boston for KG and Pierce, from the Boston fans and the Boston Celtics organization. In a pretty cool gesture showing that love the Celtics organization took out this full-page ad in the Boston Globe on Friday.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15