Jul 12, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
It was time for it to end in Boston, but that doesn’t mean it had to end badly.
But there is still a lot of love in Boston for KG and Pierce, from the Boston fans and the Boston Celtics organization. In a pretty cool gesture showing that love the Celtics organization took out this full-page ad in the Boston Globe on Friday.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 21
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17