Jul 12, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
It was time for it to end in Boston, but that doesn’t mean it had to end badly.
But there is still a lot of love in Boston for KG and Pierce, from the Boston fans and the Boston Celtics organization. In a pretty cool gesture showing that love the Celtics organization took out this full-page ad in the Boston Globe on Friday.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32