Jul 11, 2013, 6:12 PM EST
Detroit’s Andre Drummond was the best player at the Orlando Summer League.
Celtics fans, I hear you about the good week Kelly Olynyk had (we’ve written about it) but Drummond was simply more dominant. And I mean dominant in a “I know I can be a star at the NBA level” kind of way, not the “I had a good Summer League” way. Drummond was a man among boys all week. Put it this way, if you could have your choice who would you take? Thirty GMs would say Drummond before you could finish the sentence.
This little sequence against the Heat from Thursday shows you.
I think Drummond is due for a breakout year for Detroit… if he can get the ball out of Josh Smith‘s hands now and again.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 3
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39