Jul 11, 2013, 6:12 PM EDT
Detroit’s Andre Drummond was the best player at the Orlando Summer League.
Celtics fans, I hear you about the good week Kelly Olynyk had (we’ve written about it) but Drummond was simply more dominant. And I mean dominant in a “I know I can be a star at the NBA level” kind of way, not the “I had a good Summer League” way. Drummond was a man among boys all week. Put it this way, if you could have your choice who would you take? Thirty GMs would say Drummond before you could finish the sentence.
This little sequence against the Heat from Thursday shows you.
I think Drummond is due for a breakout year for Detroit… if he can get the ball out of Josh Smith‘s hands now and again.
- Dante Exum impresses in flashes during Summer League debut with Jazz 1
- Reports: Luol Deng agrees to two years, $20 million deal with Miami 36
- Cavaliers coach Blatt: Wiggins “not going anywhere” 73
- It’s official: Carmelo Anthony announces he will remain face of New York Knicks 35
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 70
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 51
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 60
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 51