Jul 10, 2013, 5:53 PM EST
At least this didn’t happen when play was in action and things could have gone bump in the night. So to speak.
During a timeout near the end of the Jazz crushing of the Nets Wednesday during the Orlando Summer League, the lights just went out. We checked and Magic GM Rob Hennigan had paid the bills, so it wasn’t that. This was just one of those things that happen.
I’d say that only happens at Summer League, but I watched the Super Bowl.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 6
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)