Jul 10, 2013, 5:53 PM EDT
At least this didn’t happen when play was in action and things could have gone bump in the night. So to speak.
During a timeout near the end of the Jazz crushing of the Nets Wednesday during the Orlando Summer League, the lights just went out. We checked and Magic GM Rob Hennigan had paid the bills, so it wasn’t that. This was just one of those things that happen.
I’d say that only happens at Summer League, but I watched the Super Bowl.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 19
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49