Jul 10, 2013, 5:53 PM EDT
At least this didn’t happen when play was in action and things could have gone bump in the night. So to speak.
During a timeout near the end of the Jazz crushing of the Nets Wednesday during the Orlando Summer League, the lights just went out. We checked and Magic GM Rob Hennigan had paid the bills, so it wasn’t that. This was just one of those things that happen.
I’d say that only happens at Summer League, but I watched the Super Bowl.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 33
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 69
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31