Jul 10, 2013, 5:53 PM EDT
At least this didn’t happen when play was in action and things could have gone bump in the night. So to speak.
During a timeout near the end of the Jazz crushing of the Nets Wednesday during the Orlando Summer League, the lights just went out. We checked and Magic GM Rob Hennigan had paid the bills, so it wasn’t that. This was just one of those things that happen.
I’d say that only happens at Summer League, but I watched the Super Bowl.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5