Jul 10, 2013, 5:53 PM EDT
At least this didn’t happen when play was in action and things could have gone bump in the night. So to speak.
During a timeout near the end of the Jazz crushing of the Nets Wednesday during the Orlando Summer League, the lights just went out. We checked and Magic GM Rob Hennigan had paid the bills, so it wasn’t that. This was just one of those things that happen.
I’d say that only happens at Summer League, but I watched the Super Bowl.
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 4
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20