Jul 9, 2013, 1:22 AM EDT
One of the positives coming into the draft for Duke center Mason Plumlee was that he was a good athlete for his size — he moves well when he rolls, he runs the floor well in transition, and he can finish at the rim.
Combine those attributes with the up-and-down, disjointed game of Summer League and you get the Mason Plumlee third quarter dunk-fest.
Plumlee has looked solid for the Nets in the preseason, which is a good sign, still the first round pick is going to have a hard time finding minutes in Brooklyn behind Brook Lopez and Andray Blatche.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24