Jul 9, 2013, 1:22 AM EST
One of the positives coming into the draft for Duke center Mason Plumlee was that he was a good athlete for his size — he moves well when he rolls, he runs the floor well in transition, and he can finish at the rim.
Combine those attributes with the up-and-down, disjointed game of Summer League and you get the Mason Plumlee third quarter dunk-fest.
Plumlee has looked solid for the Nets in the preseason, which is a good sign, still the first round pick is going to have a hard time finding minutes in Brooklyn behind Brook Lopez and Andray Blatche.
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s MVP-level season looks a lot like last season 3
- PBT Podcast: Damian Lillard can’t miss, plus Iguodala return 0
- The Extra Pass: The Spurs’ Hammer set; plus Tuesday’s recaps 1
- Tuesday night NBA grades: Damian Lillard is clutch 2
- Nuggets Jordan Hamilton ejected for striking Thunder’s Steven Adams (VIDEO) 10
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (104)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (45)