Jul 9, 2013, 8:45 AM EST
Back in Jan. 30, Glen Davis had what up to that point had been a good season stopped when he injured his foot against the Knicks. That led a few days later to foot surgery that kept him out the rest of the rest of the season. It showed for Orlando on the court — Orlando was 13-21 with Davis and 7-41 when he sat.
Monday, he had foot surgery again to replace a screw in his 5th metatarsal, following up on that first surgery, the team announced.
He should return to basketball activities later this summer and be ready to go for training camp, the team announced.
“He’s just been having some discomfort,” Davis’ agent, John Hamilton, told the Orlando Sentinel. “It made sense for us to get it checked, and that’s what we did.”
Doesn’t sound serious, but you always have to be careful with foot injuries and basketball players.
Jan 28, 2015, 1:55 PM EST
Teletovic being released from hospital today
Jan 28, 2015, 1:17 PM EST
Jackson said breaking rule gave New York an edge due to team’s style of play
Jan 28, 2015, 12:42 PM EST
Thunder remain heavy favorites
Jan 28, 2015, 12:05 PM EST
The Raptors are trying to be patient and tap into his potential.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:17 AM EST
Mirotic, drafted in 2011, is a darkhorse challenger to Andrew Wiggins for Rookie of the Year
Jan 28, 2015, 9:59 AM EST
It probably would matter less than before, but why change the date?
Jan 28, 2015, 9:22 AM EST
Upshaw reportedly failed multiple drug tests at Washington and Fresno State
Jan 28, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
He can do more than just shoot the rock.
Jan 28, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
They like his veteran leadership on a young team.
Jan 28, 2015, 2:59 AM EST
The Warriors are just simply a fun team to watch play.
Jan 28, 2015, 2:03 AM EST
I’d take this Finals matchup.
Jan 28, 2015, 12:17 AM EST
Lucas also previously played for Memphis
Jan 27, 2015, 11:33 PM EST
Hornets also reportedly had interest in Heat point guard
Jan 27, 2015, 10:51 PM EST
Buss would have turned 82 today
Jan 27, 2015, 10:09 PM EST
Heat blow lead to Bucks without star guard
Jan 27, 2015, 9:25 PM EST
Following Pistons basket, Cavaliers run awesome insta-fastbreak
Jan 27, 2015, 8:27 PM EST
One Clipper has a better chance than the other
Jan 27, 2015, 7:23 PM EST
The best news may be the return to the classic dunk contest format.
Jan 27, 2015, 6:50 PM EST
Barring any setbacks with hand injury
Jan 27, 2015, 5:59 PM EST
The Atlanta Hawks, is there anything they can’t do?
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 8
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 9
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 5
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 31