Jul 8, 2013, 4:49 PM EST
Antawn Jamison was frustrated last season with the way he was used — and often not used — in the Lakers constantly-changing rotations.
But the 37-year-old also showed he could still shoot the rock — 36 percent from three, 46 percent overall. He can contribute to a team in a limited role.
And that team may be the other one in Los Angeles, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
The Clippers are choosing between Lamar Odom and Jamison for that final big off the bench role.
I can see Jamison and his floor-spacing shooting fitting in with the Clippers, both on the pick-and-roll and running to the arc in transition with the Clippers second unit. For one year at the veteran minimum this would be a good fit.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30