Jul 8, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
Antawn Jamison was frustrated last season with the way he was used — and often not used — in the Lakers constantly-changing rotations.
But the 37-year-old also showed he could still shoot the rock — 36 percent from three, 46 percent overall. He can contribute to a team in a limited role.
And that team may be the other one in Los Angeles, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
The Clippers are choosing between Lamar Odom and Jamison for that final big off the bench role.
I can see Jamison and his floor-spacing shooting fitting in with the Clippers, both on the pick-and-roll and running to the arc in transition with the Clippers second unit. For one year at the veteran minimum this would be a good fit.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13