Jul 8, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
Antawn Jamison was frustrated last season with the way he was used — and often not used — in the Lakers constantly-changing rotations.
But the 37-year-old also showed he could still shoot the rock — 36 percent from three, 46 percent overall. He can contribute to a team in a limited role.
And that team may be the other one in Los Angeles, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
The Clippers are choosing between Lamar Odom and Jamison for that final big off the bench role.
I can see Jamison and his floor-spacing shooting fitting in with the Clippers, both on the pick-and-roll and running to the arc in transition with the Clippers second unit. For one year at the veteran minimum this would be a good fit.
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 2
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 40
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33
- PBT Extra: One-on-one with Stephen Curry 0
- LeBron James pumped to play with Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving again 10