Jul 8, 2013, 4:49 PM EDT
Antawn Jamison was frustrated last season with the way he was used — and often not used — in the Lakers constantly-changing rotations.
But the 37-year-old also showed he could still shoot the rock — 36 percent from three, 46 percent overall. He can contribute to a team in a limited role.
And that team may be the other one in Los Angeles, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
The Clippers are choosing between Lamar Odom and Jamison for that final big off the bench role.
I can see Jamison and his floor-spacing shooting fitting in with the Clippers, both on the pick-and-roll and running to the arc in transition with the Clippers second unit. For one year at the veteran minimum this would be a good fit.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 7
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 10
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8