Jul 8, 2013, 12:55 AM EST
It is possible Brandon Jennings is in that mix as well (that situation is unresolved) but the two guys above are in for the Bucks.
Delfino is the latest, having reached a deal with Milwaukee on Sunday night, as first reported by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
The Milwaukee Bucks have agreed on a two-year, $6.5 million deal with Carlos Delfino that includes a team option for a third year that could pay him nearly $10 million, league sources tell Yahoo! Sports.
Delfino is primarily a spot up shooter, although he can do other things as well. He shot 37.5 percent from three last season and took two-thirds of his shots from there. He’s a solid role player who averaged 10.6 points a game for the Rockets last season.
The contract at a reasonable one at a little more than $3 million a year and the two years (with the option if they want it) is a very reasonable length.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8