Jul 7, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
The Clippers have had a very successful offseason.
They’ve signed Chris Paul to a max contract, re-signed Matt Barnes, traded for Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick to get help on the wing and some solid perimeter shooting, and replaced Eric Bledsoe with Darren Collison as a backup to Paul at a very reasonable price.
The Clippers didn’t have much choice here considering their salary cap situation, and will likely try to similarly retain another low-cost big man option in Ronny Turiaf, as well.
The Clippers are the sixth team Hollins has played for in seven NBA seasons.
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 11
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 20
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 19
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 9
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 19
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3
- Shane Larkin, a second thought as Knicks chase star free agents, trying to find his own way 1