Jul 7, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
The Clippers have had a very successful offseason.
They’ve signed Chris Paul to a max contract, re-signed Matt Barnes, traded for Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick to get help on the wing and some solid perimeter shooting, and replaced Eric Bledsoe with Darren Collison as a backup to Paul at a very reasonable price.
The Clippers didn’t have much choice here considering their salary cap situation, and will likely try to similarly retain another low-cost big man option in Ronny Turiaf, as well.
The Clippers are the sixth team Hollins has played for in seven NBA seasons.
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 4
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 11
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 14
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 22
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10