Jul 7, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
The Clippers have had a very successful offseason.
They’ve signed Chris Paul to a max contract, re-signed Matt Barnes, traded for Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick to get help on the wing and some solid perimeter shooting, and replaced Eric Bledsoe with Darren Collison as a backup to Paul at a very reasonable price.
The Clippers didn’t have much choice here considering their salary cap situation, and will likely try to similarly retain another low-cost big man option in Ronny Turiaf, as well.
The Clippers are the sixth team Hollins has played for in seven NBA seasons.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10