Jul 7, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
The Clippers have had a very successful offseason.
They’ve signed Chris Paul to a max contract, re-signed Matt Barnes, traded for Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick to get help on the wing and some solid perimeter shooting, and replaced Eric Bledsoe with Darren Collison as a backup to Paul at a very reasonable price.
The Clippers didn’t have much choice here considering their salary cap situation, and will likely try to similarly retain another low-cost big man option in Ronny Turiaf, as well.
The Clippers are the sixth team Hollins has played for in seven NBA seasons.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 20
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 17
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 16
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5