Jul 7, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
The Clippers have had a very successful offseason.
They’ve signed Chris Paul to a max contract, re-signed Matt Barnes, traded for Jared Dudley and J.J. Redick to get help on the wing and some solid perimeter shooting, and replaced Eric Bledsoe with Darren Collison as a backup to Paul at a very reasonable price.
The Clippers didn’t have much choice here considering their salary cap situation, and will likely try to similarly retain another low-cost big man option in Ronny Turiaf, as well.
The Clippers are the sixth team Hollins has played for in seven NBA seasons.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13