Jul 7, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Now you can add the name Zaza Pachulia to the list.
Pachulia, 29, gives them a solid traditional center to back up Sanders, plus he is a veteran presence in the locker room. He played with the Bucks before back in 2005.
But three years at $5 million per year seems a little steep for a guy who averaged 5.9 points and 6.5 rebounds off the bench in Atlanta last year, and only played 52 games due to an Achilles injury.
Pachulia is expected to be healthy and ready to go by training camp.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49