Jul 7, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Now you can add the name Zaza Pachulia to the list.
Pachulia, 29, gives them a solid traditional center to back up Sanders, plus he is a veteran presence in the locker room. He played with the Bucks before back in 2005.
But three years at $5 million per year seems a little steep for a guy who averaged 5.9 points and 6.5 rebounds off the bench in Atlanta last year, and only played 52 games due to an Achilles injury.
Pachulia is expected to be healthy and ready to go by training camp.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 41
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3