Jul 7, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
Now you can add the name Zaza Pachulia to the list.
Pachulia, 29, gives them a solid traditional center to back up Sanders, plus he is a veteran presence in the locker room. He played with the Bucks before back in 2005.
But three years at $5 million per year seems a little steep for a guy who averaged 5.9 points and 6.5 rebounds off the bench in Atlanta last year, and only played 52 games due to an Achilles injury.
Pachulia is expected to be healthy and ready to go by training camp.
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 0
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15