Jul 7, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
Now you can add the name Zaza Pachulia to the list.
Pachulia, 29, gives them a solid traditional center to back up Sanders, plus he is a veteran presence in the locker room. He played with the Bucks before back in 2005.
But three years at $5 million per year seems a little steep for a guy who averaged 5.9 points and 6.5 rebounds off the bench in Atlanta last year, and only played 52 games due to an Achilles injury.
Pachulia is expected to be healthy and ready to go by training camp.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10