Jul 7, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
Now you can add the name Zaza Pachulia to the list.
Pachulia, 29, gives them a solid traditional center to back up Sanders, plus he is a veteran presence in the locker room. He played with the Bucks before back in 2005.
But three years at $5 million per year seems a little steep for a guy who averaged 5.9 points and 6.5 rebounds off the bench in Atlanta last year, and only played 52 games due to an Achilles injury.
Pachulia is expected to be healthy and ready to go by training camp.
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 7
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 13
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)