Jul 3, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
As a 36-year-old NBA rookie (after a long career in Europe), Pablo Prigioni was good for the Knicks. The ball movement and spacing was just better with him on the court. For example, the Knicks best +/- lineup last season that played at least 40 minutes was one with Prigioni, Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler, Steve Novak and J.R. Smith.
Prigioni made just under a million last season, this offer likely is in that ballpark.
Prigioni said at the end of the season he would like to be in New York again, but would consider a return to Europe or just to retire. We’ll see how badly he wants to return to New York.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 2
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8