Jul 3, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
As a 36-year-old NBA rookie (after a long career in Europe), Pablo Prigioni was good for the Knicks. The ball movement and spacing was just better with him on the court. For example, the Knicks best +/- lineup last season that played at least 40 minutes was one with Prigioni, Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler, Steve Novak and J.R. Smith.
Prigioni made just under a million last season, this offer likely is in that ballpark.
Prigioni said at the end of the season he would like to be in New York again, but would consider a return to Europe or just to retire. We’ll see how badly he wants to return to New York.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6