Jul 3, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
As a 36-year-old NBA rookie (after a long career in Europe), Pablo Prigioni was good for the Knicks. The ball movement and spacing was just better with him on the court. For example, the Knicks best +/- lineup last season that played at least 40 minutes was one with Prigioni, Carmelo Anthony, Tyson Chandler, Steve Novak and J.R. Smith.
Prigioni made just under a million last season, this offer likely is in that ballpark.
Prigioni said at the end of the season he would like to be in New York again, but would consider a return to Europe or just to retire. We’ll see how badly he wants to return to New York.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48