Jul 3, 2013, 2:14 AM EDT
Jon Leuer played a limited role for the Grizzlies last season, but they liked what they saw enough to bring him back.
The Grizzlies have reached a three-year, $3 million deal to bring Leuer back to the bench next year, according to Ronald Tillery of the Commercial Appeal.
Lauer is a four who’s game is really going to be face up — 28 percent of his shots with the Grizzlies were spot ups and he hit half of them. He can work off the ball. He is not a guy who is going to get you points in the post, but he can work well off the pick-and-roll.
At that price, this is a nice move by Memphis.
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 13
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 19
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 5
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 38
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 30