Jul 3, 2013, 2:14 AM EDT
Jon Leuer played a limited role for the Grizzlies last season, but they liked what they saw enough to bring him back.
The Grizzlies have reached a three-year, $3 million deal to bring Leuer back to the bench next year, according to Ronald Tillery of the Commercial Appeal.
Lauer is a four who’s game is really going to be face up — 28 percent of his shots with the Grizzlies were spot ups and he hit half of them. He can work off the ball. He is not a guy who is going to get you points in the post, but he can work well off the pick-and-roll.
At that price, this is a nice move by Memphis.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13