Jul 3, 2013, 2:14 AM EDT
Jon Leuer played a limited role for the Grizzlies last season, but they liked what they saw enough to bring him back.
The Grizzlies have reached a three-year, $3 million deal to bring Leuer back to the bench next year, according to Ronald Tillery of the Commercial Appeal.
Lauer is a four who’s game is really going to be face up — 28 percent of his shots with the Grizzlies were spot ups and he hit half of them. He can work off the ball. He is not a guy who is going to get you points in the post, but he can work well off the pick-and-roll.
At that price, this is a nice move by Memphis.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10