Jul 3, 2013, 2:14 AM EDT
Jon Leuer played a limited role for the Grizzlies last season, but they liked what they saw enough to bring him back.
The Grizzlies have reached a three-year, $3 million deal to bring Leuer back to the bench next year, according to Ronald Tillery of the Commercial Appeal.
Lauer is a four who’s game is really going to be face up — 28 percent of his shots with the Grizzlies were spot ups and he hit half of them. He can work off the ball. He is not a guy who is going to get you points in the post, but he can work well off the pick-and-roll.
At that price, this is a nice move by Memphis.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 23
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29