Jul 3, 2013, 2:14 AM EST
Jon Leuer played a limited role for the Grizzlies last season, but they liked what they saw enough to bring him back.
The Grizzlies have reached a three-year, $3 million deal to bring Leuer back to the bench next year, according to Ronald Tillery of the Commercial Appeal.
Lauer is a four who’s game is really going to be face up — 28 percent of his shots with the Grizzlies were spot ups and he hit half of them. He can work off the ball. He is not a guy who is going to get you points in the post, but he can work well off the pick-and-roll.
At that price, this is a nice move by Memphis.
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 1
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 1
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)