Jul 2, 2013, 3:41 PM EDT
It’s all fun and games, of course, until Wall (as pointed out by Kelly Dwyer over at Yahoo!’s Ball Don’t Lie) tries to claim that he’s never been out of the United States, when he’s played against the Toronto Raptors in Canada more than once.
The last line that Howard utters near the end of the clip in the outtakes portion, when botching whatever phrase he was supposed to be saying, is unintentional comedy at its finest.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 18
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11