Jul 2, 2013, 3:41 PM EDT
It’s all fun and games, of course, until Wall (as pointed out by Kelly Dwyer over at Yahoo!’s Ball Don’t Lie) tries to claim that he’s never been out of the United States, when he’s played against the Toronto Raptors in Canada more than once.
The last line that Howard utters near the end of the clip in the outtakes portion, when botching whatever phrase he was supposed to be saying, is unintentional comedy at its finest.
- Kobe expects to be old self again next season, expects Lakers’ front office to fix team fast 0
- It’s official: Lakers rule out Kobe Bryant for remainder of NBA season 19
- Carmelo Anthony confirms Phil Jackson “will be coming on board” with Knicks 16
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 27
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1