Jul 2, 2013, 3:41 PM EDT
It’s all fun and games, of course, until Wall (as pointed out by Kelly Dwyer over at Yahoo!’s Ball Don’t Lie) tries to claim that he’s never been out of the United States, when he’s played against the Toronto Raptors in Canada more than once.
The last line that Howard utters near the end of the clip in the outtakes portion, when botching whatever phrase he was supposed to be saying, is unintentional comedy at its finest.
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 0
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 30
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5