Jul 2, 2013, 3:41 PM EDT
It’s all fun and games, of course, until Wall (as pointed out by Kelly Dwyer over at Yahoo!’s Ball Don’t Lie) tries to claim that he’s never been out of the United States, when he’s played against the Toronto Raptors in Canada more than once.
The last line that Howard utters near the end of the clip in the outtakes portion, when botching whatever phrase he was supposed to be saying, is unintentional comedy at its finest.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 43
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4