Jul 2, 2013, 3:41 PM EDT
It’s all fun and games, of course, until Wall (as pointed out by Kelly Dwyer over at Yahoo!’s Ball Don’t Lie) tries to claim that he’s never been out of the United States, when he’s played against the Toronto Raptors in Canada more than once.
The last line that Howard utters near the end of the clip in the outtakes portion, when botching whatever phrase he was supposed to be saying, is unintentional comedy at its finest.
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 23
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 26
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 12
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 14
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 69
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26