Jul 2, 2013, 11:47 AM EST
That was enough to earn him a new deal.
The Bulls and Mohammed have agreed to a one-year, veteran minimum deal. That was first reported by Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com, then was confirmed on twitter by Mohammed himself.
This is a solid deal for both sides. However, it cannot be consummated until July 10 (the first day players can sign after the moratorium).
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 2
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 13
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41