Jul 2, 2013, 11:47 AM EDT
That was enough to earn him a new deal.
The Bulls and Mohammed have agreed to a one-year, veteran minimum deal. That was first reported by Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com, then was confirmed on twitter by Mohammed himself.
This is a solid deal for both sides. However, it cannot be consummated until July 10 (the first day players can sign after the moratorium).
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30