Jul 2, 2013, 11:47 AM EST
That was enough to earn him a new deal.
The Bulls and Mohammed have agreed to a one-year, veteran minimum deal. That was first reported by Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com, then was confirmed on twitter by Mohammed himself.
This is a solid deal for both sides. However, it cannot be consummated until July 10 (the first day players can sign after the moratorium).
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 19
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 11
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 27
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20