Jul 2, 2013, 11:47 AM EDT
That was enough to earn him a new deal.
The Bulls and Mohammed have agreed to a one-year, veteran minimum deal. That was first reported by Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com, then was confirmed on twitter by Mohammed himself.
This is a solid deal for both sides. However, it cannot be consummated until July 10 (the first day players can sign after the moratorium).
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 1
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 32
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 30
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25