Jul 2, 2013, 11:47 AM EST
That was enough to earn him a new deal.
The Bulls and Mohammed have agreed to a one-year, veteran minimum deal. That was first reported by Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com, then was confirmed on twitter by Mohammed himself.
This is a solid deal for both sides. However, it cannot be consummated until July 10 (the first day players can sign after the moratorium).
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13