Jun 29, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
And the Shirts aren’t about to screw things up the way the Blazers did back in 2007.
Clever and humorous, just as we’ve come to expect. Plus, we get a killer cameo from all-around good dude (and multimedia presence for NBA.com) Lang Whitaker, so really, what more could you ask for?
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 2
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 23
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12