Jun 29, 2013, 9:30 AM EST
And the Shirts aren’t about to screw things up the way the Blazers did back in 2007.
Clever and humorous, just as we’ve come to expect. Plus, we get a killer cameo from all-around good dude (and multimedia presence for NBA.com) Lang Whitaker, so really, what more could you ask for?
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41