Jun 29, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
And the Shirts aren’t about to screw things up the way the Blazers did back in 2007.
Clever and humorous, just as we’ve come to expect. Plus, we get a killer cameo from all-around good dude (and multimedia presence for NBA.com) Lang Whitaker, so really, what more could you ask for?
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85