Jun 29, 2013, 9:30 AM EDT
And the Shirts aren’t about to screw things up the way the Blazers did back in 2007.
Clever and humorous, just as we’ve come to expect. Plus, we get a killer cameo from all-around good dude (and multimedia presence for NBA.com) Lang Whitaker, so really, what more could you ask for?
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 6
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 11
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7