Jun 27, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Some interesting thoughts here from Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated and the NBC Sports Network, talking about the guys he thinks are most undervalued in this draft.
I can see Bucknell’s Mike Muscala, who might be more of a stretch four in the NBA but has skills and polish. He likes Ricky Ledo and so do a lot of scouts, to me his is a Lance Stephenson type — could be great or could just bust.
We will agree to disagree about Shabazz Muhammad. The guy certainly can score but I have questions about the diversity of his game and there are questions about his attitude. We shall see.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 2
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 40
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11