Jun 27, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
Some interesting thoughts here from Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated and the NBC Sports Network, talking about the guys he thinks are most undervalued in this draft.
I can see Bucknell’s Mike Muscala, who might be more of a stretch four in the NBA but has skills and polish. He likes Ricky Ledo and so do a lot of scouts, to me his is a Lance Stephenson type — could be great or could just bust.
We will agree to disagree about Shabazz Muhammad. The guy certainly can score but I have questions about the diversity of his game and there are questions about his attitude. We shall see.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3