Jun 27, 2013, 10:24 AM EST
People who want to make everyone around them happy come off as indecisive — they tell everyone what they want to hear and they are prone to changing their minds multiple times on one decision.
Which is to say nobody really knows for sure what Dwight Howard is going to do as a free agent. Nobody. Not even Dwight Howard.
That said, there is more and more buzz around the league that Howard is going to bolt the Lakers after one season. That despite the pretty banners the Lakers put up on the Staples Center building and everything. Here’s the latest, from Chris Broussard of ESPN.
What Broussard writes is the prevailing theory around the league right now, the way the wind is blowing a few days before free agency opens (teams can call players at midnight when Sunday becomes Monday). And if you wonder where the leaks are coming from, well, remember how leaky Howard’s side was when he wanted out of Orlando?
But with Howard, the wind can change direction at any minute for any reason. So if you are a Rockets or Lakers or Mavericks fan waiting on him, enjoy the coming roller coaster ride.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 31
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10