Jun 27, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
Carl Landry had a player option for next season with the Warriors worth $4 million, but he left it on the table in order to pursue free agency instead.
He’d like to return to the Warriors if it makes sense financially, but will wisely test the free agent market before making that decision.
Landry was a nice piece for the Warriors off the bench last season, appearing in 81 regular season games while averaging 10.8 points and 6.0 rebounds in 23.2 minutes per contest.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 2
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 19
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25