Jun 27, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
Carl Landry had a player option for next season with the Warriors worth $4 million, but he left it on the table in order to pursue free agency instead.
He’d like to return to the Warriors if it makes sense financially, but will wisely test the free agent market before making that decision.
Landry was a nice piece for the Warriors off the bench last season, appearing in 81 regular season games while averaging 10.8 points and 6.0 rebounds in 23.2 minutes per contest.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 0
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 14
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35