Jun 27, 2013, 12:38 PM EST
Carl Landry had a player option for next season with the Warriors worth $4 million, but he left it on the table in order to pursue free agency instead.
He’d like to return to the Warriors if it makes sense financially, but will wisely test the free agent market before making that decision.
Landry was a nice piece for the Warriors off the bench last season, appearing in 81 regular season games while averaging 10.8 points and 6.0 rebounds in 23.2 minutes per contest.
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 3
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 10
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 18
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30