Jun 27, 2013, 12:38 PM EDT
Carl Landry had a player option for next season with the Warriors worth $4 million, but he left it on the table in order to pursue free agency instead.
He’d like to return to the Warriors if it makes sense financially, but will wisely test the free agent market before making that decision.
Landry was a nice piece for the Warriors off the bench last season, appearing in 81 regular season games while averaging 10.8 points and 6.0 rebounds in 23.2 minutes per contest.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28