Jun 26, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
This is about as fluid an NBA Draft as we have seen. There are a lot of role player potential picks in this draft but no likely breakout stars, which means teams aren’t “in love” with guys so much and are willing to move out or down looking for any kind of value.
Which means guys such as Indiana’s Cody Zeller have no idea where he’s going to be drafted. Zeller swung by the Dan Patrick Show on Wednesday and talked workouts — he’s had 10, but teams pretty much knew his game from college they just wanted to know more about him — and who is the best of the Zeller brothers. Who do you think he would pick?
DraftExpress has Zeller going No. 11 right now, but anywhere between 8 and 15 seems possible. Good news is if he goes to the Sixers at No. 11 he will play better this coming season than Andrew Bynum did for them last season.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50