Jun 26, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
This is about as fluid an NBA Draft as we have seen. There are a lot of role player potential picks in this draft but no likely breakout stars, which means teams aren’t “in love” with guys so much and are willing to move out or down looking for any kind of value.
Which means guys such as Indiana’s Cody Zeller have no idea where he’s going to be drafted. Zeller swung by the Dan Patrick Show on Wednesday and talked workouts — he’s had 10, but teams pretty much knew his game from college they just wanted to know more about him — and who is the best of the Zeller brothers. Who do you think he would pick?
DraftExpress has Zeller going No. 11 right now, but anywhere between 8 and 15 seems possible. Good news is if he goes to the Sixers at No. 11 he will play better this coming season than Andrew Bynum did for them last season.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17