Jun 26, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
This is about as fluid an NBA Draft as we have seen. There are a lot of role player potential picks in this draft but no likely breakout stars, which means teams aren’t “in love” with guys so much and are willing to move out or down looking for any kind of value.
Which means guys such as Indiana’s Cody Zeller have no idea where he’s going to be drafted. Zeller swung by the Dan Patrick Show on Wednesday and talked workouts — he’s had 10, but teams pretty much knew his game from college they just wanted to know more about him — and who is the best of the Zeller brothers. Who do you think he would pick?
DraftExpress has Zeller going No. 11 right now, but anywhere between 8 and 15 seems possible. Good news is if he goes to the Sixers at No. 11 he will play better this coming season than Andrew Bynum did for them last season.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13