Jun 25, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
The Spurs did not win the 2013 NBA title, but that doesn’t mean that the championship gear wasn’t ready just in case.
With the NBA Finals needing a seventh game to be decided, there was good reason to have the advertisement ready to run moments after a San Antonio title was won.
Like the t-shirts and hats that were similarly already manufactured, however, this spot was never supposed to see the light of day. But it ended up getting some run on NBA TV, so go ahead, Spurs fans: Enjoy this visualization of what might have been.
[via Yahoo!’s Ball Don’t Lie]
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 12
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 18
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2