Jun 25, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
The Spurs did not win the 2013 NBA title, but that doesn’t mean that the championship gear wasn’t ready just in case.
With the NBA Finals needing a seventh game to be decided, there was good reason to have the advertisement ready to run moments after a San Antonio title was won.
Like the t-shirts and hats that were similarly already manufactured, however, this spot was never supposed to see the light of day. But it ended up getting some run on NBA TV, so go ahead, Spurs fans: Enjoy this visualization of what might have been.
[via Yahoo!'s Ball Don't Lie]
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 0
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 2
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37