Jun 25, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
The Spurs did not win the 2013 NBA title, but that doesn’t mean that the championship gear wasn’t ready just in case.
With the NBA Finals needing a seventh game to be decided, there was good reason to have the advertisement ready to run moments after a San Antonio title was won.
Like the t-shirts and hats that were similarly already manufactured, however, this spot was never supposed to see the light of day. But it ended up getting some run on NBA TV, so go ahead, Spurs fans: Enjoy this visualization of what might have been.
[via Yahoo!'s Ball Don't Lie]
- NBA Playoff Preview: Chicago Bulls vs. Washington Wizards 5
- Report: Steve Kerr “expects” to be offered, will take Knicks coaching job 4
- Why shot-location defense matters 3
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 6
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 13