Jun 25, 2013, 2:59 PM EST
The Spurs did not win the 2013 NBA title, but that doesn’t mean that the championship gear wasn’t ready just in case.
With the NBA Finals needing a seventh game to be decided, there was good reason to have the advertisement ready to run moments after a San Antonio title was won.
Like the t-shirts and hats that were similarly already manufactured, however, this spot was never supposed to see the light of day. But it ended up getting some run on NBA TV, so go ahead, Spurs fans: Enjoy this visualization of what might have been.
[via Yahoo!’s Ball Don’t Lie]
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 5
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 9
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 19
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9