Jun 25, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
The Spurs did not win the 2013 NBA title, but that doesn’t mean that the championship gear wasn’t ready just in case.
With the NBA Finals needing a seventh game to be decided, there was good reason to have the advertisement ready to run moments after a San Antonio title was won.
Like the t-shirts and hats that were similarly already manufactured, however, this spot was never supposed to see the light of day. But it ended up getting some run on NBA TV, so go ahead, Spurs fans: Enjoy this visualization of what might have been.
[via Yahoo!'s Ball Don't Lie]
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 25
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 31
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 13
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 43
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42