Columnist who wrote a piece critical of John Wall’s tattoos appears on the Dan Patrick Show to explain (VIDEO)
Jun 25, 2013, 1:20 PM EDT
In it, he tried to make the case that Wall’s flip-flopping on body art is an indication that maybe he isn’t the player the Wizards want to tie their future to with a long-term, maximum dollar deal.
Reid appeared on the Dan Patrick Show to discuss what he was trying to get across with the piece. Check out the clip above and decide for yourself if his explanation makes any more sense.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 5
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 30
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8