Columnist who wrote a piece critical of John Wall’s tattoos appears on the Dan Patrick Show to explain (VIDEO)
Jun 25, 2013, 1:20 PM EST
In it, he tried to make the case that Wall’s flip-flopping on body art is an indication that maybe he isn’t the player the Wizards want to tie their future to with a long-term, maximum dollar deal.
Reid appeared on the Dan Patrick Show to discuss what he was trying to get across with the piece. Check out the clip above and decide for yourself if his explanation makes any more sense.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 12
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 55
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7