Columnist who wrote a piece critical of John Wall’s tattoos appears on the Dan Patrick Show to explain (VIDEO)
Jun 25, 2013, 1:20 PM EDT
In it, he tried to make the case that Wall’s flip-flopping on body art is an indication that maybe he isn’t the player the Wizards want to tie their future to with a long-term, maximum dollar deal.
Reid appeared on the Dan Patrick Show to discuss what he was trying to get across with the piece. Check out the clip above and decide for yourself if his explanation makes any more sense.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 7
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 46
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33