Columnist who wrote a piece critical of John Wall’s tattoos appears on the Dan Patrick Show to explain (VIDEO)
Jun 25, 2013, 1:20 PM EDT
In it, he tried to make the case that Wall’s flip-flopping on body art is an indication that maybe he isn’t the player the Wizards want to tie their future to with a long-term, maximum dollar deal.
Reid appeared on the Dan Patrick Show to discuss what he was trying to get across with the piece. Check out the clip above and decide for yourself if his explanation makes any more sense.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29