Jun 24, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
LeBron James sat down with Rachel Nichols of CNN to talk what it was like winning his second title (he’s celebrated more and tried to soak it in this time) and why this one was harder than the first one.
He also talks about getting through the NBA Finals watching old Michael Jordan title runs with the Bulls, and binge watching old episodes of “24.” Hopefully it was the first few seasons, when that show was one of the freshest and most fun things on television.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 11
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 3
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 30
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 48
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28