Jun 24, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
LeBron James sat down with Rachel Nichols of CNN to talk what it was like winning his second title (he’s celebrated more and tried to soak it in this time) and why this one was harder than the first one.
He also talks about getting through the NBA Finals watching old Michael Jordan title runs with the Bulls, and binge watching old episodes of “24.” Hopefully it was the first few seasons, when that show was one of the freshest and most fun things on television.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 1
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8