Jun 24, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
LeBron James sat down with Rachel Nichols of CNN to talk what it was like winning his second title (he’s celebrated more and tried to soak it in this time) and why this one was harder than the first one.
He also talks about getting through the NBA Finals watching old Michael Jordan title runs with the Bulls, and binge watching old episodes of “24.” Hopefully it was the first few seasons, when that show was one of the freshest and most fun things on television.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 11
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (46)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)