Jun 24, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
LeBron James sat down with Rachel Nichols of CNN to talk what it was like winning his second title (he’s celebrated more and tried to soak it in this time) and why this one was harder than the first one.
He also talks about getting through the NBA Finals watching old Michael Jordan title runs with the Bulls, and binge watching old episodes of “24.” Hopefully it was the first few seasons, when that show was one of the freshest and most fun things on television.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 6
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21