Jun 24, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
LeBron James sat down with Rachel Nichols of CNN to talk what it was like winning his second title (he’s celebrated more and tried to soak it in this time) and why this one was harder than the first one.
He also talks about getting through the NBA Finals watching old Michael Jordan title runs with the Bulls, and binge watching old episodes of “24.” Hopefully it was the first few seasons, when that show was one of the freshest and most fun things on television.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 7
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 16
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3