Jun 24, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade swung by the Dan Patrick show on Monday to talk about playing through knee pain, the comeback at the end of Game 6, and how he the criticism of him during the playoffs didn’t bother him.
“I had to deal with some minor injuries,” is how he put it.
Wade also talks the future and his new Dwyane Wade Driven workout program app, which you can download for $3.99 starting today. He teaches moves and shows drills that he did to help make him the player he was, and it sets up a training program for you.
You should do those workouts while Wade enjoys the championship parade in Miami on Monday.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 10
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 17
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15