Jun 24, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade swung by the Dan Patrick show on Monday to talk about playing through knee pain, the comeback at the end of Game 6, and how he the criticism of him during the playoffs didn’t bother him.
“I had to deal with some minor injuries,” is how he put it.
Wade also talks the future and his new Dwyane Wade Driven workout program app, which you can download for $3.99 starting today. He teaches moves and shows drills that he did to help make him the player he was, and it sets up a training program for you.
You should do those workouts while Wade enjoys the championship parade in Miami on Monday.
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 4
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 7
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 44