Jun 24, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade swung by the Dan Patrick show on Monday to talk about playing through knee pain, the comeback at the end of Game 6, and how he the criticism of him during the playoffs didn’t bother him.
“I had to deal with some minor injuries,” is how he put it.
Wade also talks the future and his new Dwyane Wade Driven workout program app, which you can download for $3.99 starting today. He teaches moves and shows drills that he did to help make him the player he was, and it sets up a training program for you.
You should do those workouts while Wade enjoys the championship parade in Miami on Monday.
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 1
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 31
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40