Jun 24, 2013, 11:06 AM EST
Dwyane Wade swung by the Dan Patrick show on Monday to talk about playing through knee pain, the comeback at the end of Game 6, and how he the criticism of him during the playoffs didn’t bother him.
“I had to deal with some minor injuries,” is how he put it.
Wade also talks the future and his new Dwyane Wade Driven workout program app, which you can download for $3.99 starting today. He teaches moves and shows drills that he did to help make him the player he was, and it sets up a training program for you.
You should do those workouts while Wade enjoys the championship parade in Miami on Monday.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 4
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11