Jun 24, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade swung by the Dan Patrick show on Monday to talk about playing through knee pain, the comeback at the end of Game 6, and how he the criticism of him during the playoffs didn’t bother him.
“I had to deal with some minor injuries,” is how he put it.
Wade also talks the future and his new Dwyane Wade Driven workout program app, which you can download for $3.99 starting today. He teaches moves and shows drills that he did to help make him the player he was, and it sets up a training program for you.
You should do those workouts while Wade enjoys the championship parade in Miami on Monday.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 15
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 40
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19