Jun 23, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
It was as entertaining an NBA Finals as we have seen in a while — the Heat and Spurs were evenly matched and put on a show.
And they threw down some dunks.
Courtesy NBA.com, enjoy the best dunks of the NBA Finals.
Report: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker part of Spurs pitch to LaMarcus Aldridge (and they may be favorites)
Jun 30, 2015, 1:01 AM EDT(Edit)
The Spurs are right at the front of the line with the Lakers to win Aldridge over.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT(Edit)
We knew Korver would need ankle surgery, but this is a bit of a surprise.
Jun 29, 2015, 10:45 PM EDT(Edit)
Aldridge is expected to leave Portland, and the most recent report has the Lakers as the frontrunners to retain his services.
Jun 29, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT(Edit)
Clippers remain frontrunners to retain Jordan’s services; Lakers, Mavericks also in the mix.
Jun 29, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT(Edit)
Davis is looking for a multi-year deal.
Jun 29, 2015, 6:50 PM EDT(Edit)
The bottom line is this: Butler is going to be a Bull next season.
Jun 29, 2015, 6:16 PM EDT(Edit)
The first rule of trading a player is to not look like you want to trade that player.
Jun 29, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT(Edit)
Kind of hard to picture him going to the Raptors considering the other options on the table.
Jun 29, 2015, 4:31 PM EDT(Edit)
The real question for Wade and his effort to leverage the Heat: Who is going to give him more money than Miami?
Jun 29, 2015, 3:44 PM EDT(Edit)
The report says $12 million a year for Afflalo, that price seems steep.
Jun 29, 2015, 3:18 PM EDT(Edit)
They are trying to keep those two while dealing Joe Johnson and Deron Williams.
Jun 29, 2015, 2:46 PM EDT(Edit)
Expect the Bledsoe drama to play out through the summer. Again.
Jun 29, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT(Edit)
He has more leverage this way, can get a longer deal.
Jun 29, 2015, 1:24 PM EDT(Edit)
Doesn’t Butler strike you as the kind of veteran the Spurs bring in and he’s rejuvenated?
Jun 29, 2015, 12:44 PM EDT(Edit)
The question is only what length of contract Love will sign.
Jun 29, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT(Edit)
Where is Wade going to find a better deal on the open market?
Jun 29, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT(Edit)
Stan Van Gundy’s offense doesn’t really fit two traditional bigs.
Jun 29, 2015, 10:37 AM EDT(Edit)
There is interest in Joe Johnson out there, but his $24.9 million salary limits it.
Jun 29, 2015, 9:57 AM EDT(Edit)
The Wizards would like to find a stretch four this summer then play Nene more as a backup to Gortat.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30