Jun 23, 2013, 8:02 PM EST
LeBron James routinely posts to both his Twitter and Instagram accounts during the season, but for the second straight year, went social media silent once the playoffs began.
Once he had completed his season by winning another championship, James broke his silence with a 14-second Instagram video post.
— LeBron James (@KingJames) June 21, 2013
“Man, I don’t even know what to say,” James says. “I’m a champion — two-time. Two rings. That sh– stink, don’t it.”
James can be seen colorfully bragging about his two-time championship status in the clip below, and yes, it’s technically not safe for work due to the expletive near the end.
For those looking for a more fun-loving version of LeBron’s personality, he obliged with another brief video clip that’s more on the silly side.
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 1
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 9
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 10
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 43