Jun 23, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
LeBron James routinely posts to both his Twitter and Instagram accounts during the season, but for the second straight year, went social media silent once the playoffs began.
Once he had completed his season by winning another championship, James broke his silence with a 14-second Instagram video post.
— LeBron James (@KingJames) June 21, 2013
“Man, I don’t even know what to say,” James says. “I’m a champion — two-time. Two rings. That sh– stink, don’t it.”
James can be seen colorfully bragging about his two-time championship status in the clip below, and yes, it’s technically not safe for work due to the expletive near the end.
For those looking for a more fun-loving version of LeBron’s personality, he obliged with another brief video clip that’s more on the silly side.
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 5
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 22
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 42
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 50