Jun 23, 2013, 8:02 PM EST
LeBron James routinely posts to both his Twitter and Instagram accounts during the season, but for the second straight year, went social media silent once the playoffs began.
Once he had completed his season by winning another championship, James broke his silence with a 14-second Instagram video post.
— LeBron James (@KingJames) June 21, 2013
“Man, I don’t even know what to say,” James says. “I’m a champion — two-time. Two rings. That sh– stink, don’t it.”
James can be seen colorfully bragging about his two-time championship status in the clip below, and yes, it’s technically not safe for work due to the expletive near the end.
For those looking for a more fun-loving version of LeBron’s personality, he obliged with another brief video clip that’s more on the silly side.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 11
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14