Jun 23, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
LeBron James routinely posts to both his Twitter and Instagram accounts during the season, but for the second straight year, went social media silent once the playoffs began.
Once he had completed his season by winning another championship, James broke his silence with a 14-second Instagram video post.
— LeBron James (@KingJames) June 21, 2013
“Man, I don’t even know what to say,” James says. “I’m a champion — two-time. Two rings. That sh– stink, don’t it.”
James can be seen colorfully bragging about his two-time championship status in the clip below, and yes, it’s technically not safe for work due to the expletive near the end.
For those looking for a more fun-loving version of LeBron’s personality, he obliged with another brief video clip that’s more on the silly side.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 3
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 7
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4