Jun 23, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
LeBron James routinely posts to both his Twitter and Instagram accounts during the season, but for the second straight year, went social media silent once the playoffs began.
Once he had completed his season by winning another championship, James broke his silence with a 14-second Instagram video post.
— LeBron James (@KingJames) June 21, 2013
“Man, I don’t even know what to say,” James says. “I’m a champion — two-time. Two rings. That sh– stink, don’t it.”
James can be seen colorfully bragging about his two-time championship status in the clip below, and yes, it’s technically not safe for work due to the expletive near the end.
For those looking for a more fun-loving version of LeBron’s personality, he obliged with another brief video clip that’s more on the silly side.
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 3
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 18
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 17
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 16
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 49