Jun 22, 2013, 1:44 AM EDT
Warren Buffett often calls me after I really nail a blog post….
Nike had a LeBron James ad ready to go if he won a title (and another Finals MVP), as if you expected anything less. While he’s a long way behind MJ LeBron sells more shoes for Nike than any other active player (yes, more than Kobe Bryant). When you sell that many shoes this kind of ad is an expected part of the package.
This is a clever ad with a number of celebrities — Spike Lee, Warren Buffet, Drake and others — offering congratulations to LeBron on the title. On an old-school answering machine. No doubt that’s exactly what LeBron has in his house.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 12
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32