Jun 22, 2013, 1:44 AM EST
Warren Buffett often calls me after I really nail a blog post….
Nike had a LeBron James ad ready to go if he won a title (and another Finals MVP), as if you expected anything less. While he’s a long way behind MJ LeBron sells more shoes for Nike than any other active player (yes, more than Kobe Bryant). When you sell that many shoes this kind of ad is an expected part of the package.
This is a clever ad with a number of celebrities — Spike Lee, Warren Buffet, Drake and others — offering congratulations to LeBron on the title. On an old-school answering machine. No doubt that’s exactly what LeBron has in his house.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20