Jun 21, 2013, 2:52 AM EDT
This is the last time David Stern is ever going to be up on the podium handing out the Larry O’Brien Trophy and saying “champeens.” Go ahead and be sentimental about that.
Above is the video of the trophy presentation, following the Spurs 95-88Game 7 win.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30