Jun 21, 2013, 9:13 PM EDT
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Gabriel Union, pretty much every Miami celebrity you can name was celebrating the Heat’s second championship at Story Nightclub after the game Thursday. They even let Drake in. (I don’t know why either, but they did.)
But not Shane Battier, he and some friends went to… Denny’s?
— Shane Battier (@ShaneBattier) June 21, 2013
Because nothing says “I just got a $2 million playoff share bonus” like Moons Over My Hammy.
There may be classier places to eat in Miami, but even Denny’s tastes better than a turd sandwich, so to Battier it was probably felt like Il Gabbiano. Actually, I think after you drop six three pointers in Game 7 of the Finals everything tastes good for a few days.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 13
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 36
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 26
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2