Jun 21, 2013, 2:31 PM EST
Today on PBT Extra we look back at the Miami Heat and their back-to-back NBA Finals wins.
Kay Adams asks if they are a dynasty? I don’t know, I do know that we spend more time defining and re-defining the instant legacy of LeBron James and the Miami Heat than we have any of the other best teams of the last 30 years.
And a three-peat for the Heat is going to be much harder than winning this one. (I wrote about that in more detail, if you are good with words instead of videos.)
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 3
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 19
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11