Jun 21, 2013, 2:31 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra we look back at the Miami Heat and their back-to-back NBA Finals wins.
Kay Adams asks if they are a dynasty? I don’t know, I do know that we spend more time defining and re-defining the instant legacy of LeBron James and the Miami Heat than we have any of the other best teams of the last 30 years.
And a three-peat for the Heat is going to be much harder than winning this one. (I wrote about that in more detail, if you are good with words instead of videos.)
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 0
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 3
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 27
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32