Jun 21, 2013, 2:31 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra we look back at the Miami Heat and their back-to-back NBA Finals wins.
Kay Adams asks if they are a dynasty? I don’t know, I do know that we spend more time defining and re-defining the instant legacy of LeBron James and the Miami Heat than we have any of the other best teams of the last 30 years.
And a three-peat for the Heat is going to be much harder than winning this one. (I wrote about that in more detail, if you are good with words instead of videos.)
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34