Jun 21, 2013, 2:31 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra we look back at the Miami Heat and their back-to-back NBA Finals wins.
Kay Adams asks if they are a dynasty? I don’t know, I do know that we spend more time defining and re-defining the instant legacy of LeBron James and the Miami Heat than we have any of the other best teams of the last 30 years.
And a three-peat for the Heat is going to be much harder than winning this one. (I wrote about that in more detail, if you are good with words instead of videos.)
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 4
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20