Jun 21, 2013, 2:31 PM EST
Today on PBT Extra we look back at the Miami Heat and their back-to-back NBA Finals wins.
Kay Adams asks if they are a dynasty? I don’t know, I do know that we spend more time defining and re-defining the instant legacy of LeBron James and the Miami Heat than we have any of the other best teams of the last 30 years.
And a three-peat for the Heat is going to be much harder than winning this one. (I wrote about that in more detail, if you are good with words instead of videos.)
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 21
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 9
- The Extra Pass: Chemistry clicking in Denver as Nuggets beat Nets to win seventh straight, and Tuesday’s recaps 2
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo with dueling rookie triple doubles 5
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 3: We answer twitter questions on Blazers, Pacers vs. Monstars 0
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (51)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)