Jun 21, 2013, 6:35 PM EST
This was as fun an NBA Finals as we have had in a long time. Both the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs played at a high level, both sides showed heart, and all of that came through in Game 7. I am going to have withdrawals now that this series is over.
So let’s get one more fix.
Just sit back as a basketball fan and enjoy the drama of Game 7. This is the NBA.com micro-movie of the deciding game of the NBA Finals, and it’s a great way to relive it one more time.
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 4
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 5
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 21
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 9
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)