Jun 21, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
No wonder Dwyane Wade, er, I mean Three was seeming a little bit giddy in his post-game press conference. He had two banged up knees (which may or may not require surgery) and had been up and down throughout the playoffs. We didn’t know what we were getting out of him but you had to wonder how much he had to give in Game 7.
How about 23 points, 10 rebounds.
After a series where the Heat’s spacing was not good when Wade and LeBron James share the court they found a way to make it work well when they needed it most in Game 7. This was a very hard mountain to climb for Wade and the Heat and he really seemed to savor the moment.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15