Jun 21, 2013, 11:53 AM EST
No wonder Dwyane Wade, er, I mean Three was seeming a little bit giddy in his post-game press conference. He had two banged up knees (which may or may not require surgery) and had been up and down throughout the playoffs. We didn’t know what we were getting out of him but you had to wonder how much he had to give in Game 7.
How about 23 points, 10 rebounds.
After a series where the Heat’s spacing was not good when Wade and LeBron James share the court they found a way to make it work well when they needed it most in Game 7. This was a very hard mountain to climb for Wade and the Heat and he really seemed to savor the moment.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 27
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15