Jun 21, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
No wonder Dwyane Wade, er, I mean Three was seeming a little bit giddy in his post-game press conference. He had two banged up knees (which may or may not require surgery) and had been up and down throughout the playoffs. We didn’t know what we were getting out of him but you had to wonder how much he had to give in Game 7.
How about 23 points, 10 rebounds.
After a series where the Heat’s spacing was not good when Wade and LeBron James share the court they found a way to make it work well when they needed it most in Game 7. This was a very hard mountain to climb for Wade and the Heat and he really seemed to savor the moment.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 27
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 52
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 22