Jun 21, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
No wonder Dwyane Wade, er, I mean Three was seeming a little bit giddy in his post-game press conference. He had two banged up knees (which may or may not require surgery) and had been up and down throughout the playoffs. We didn’t know what we were getting out of him but you had to wonder how much he had to give in Game 7.
How about 23 points, 10 rebounds.
After a series where the Heat’s spacing was not good when Wade and LeBron James share the court they found a way to make it work well when they needed it most in Game 7. This was a very hard mountain to climb for Wade and the Heat and he really seemed to savor the moment.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 26
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 38
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23