Jun 20, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
Usually, it’s LeBron James who uses his defensive instincts and speed to get steals and turn them into one-on-none fastbreaks.
But 37-year-old Tim Duncan
can still move a little bit knows how to poke the ball forward to give himself a huge head start on any trailing defenders. Duncan has become such a smart player, he looks fast. That’s a heck of a feat.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20