Jun 20, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
Usually, it’s LeBron James who uses his defensive instincts and speed to get steals and turn them into one-on-none fastbreaks.
But 37-year-old Tim Duncan
can still move a little bit knows how to poke the ball forward to give himself a huge head start on any trailing defenders. Duncan has become such a smart player, he looks fast. That’s a heck of a feat.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8