Jun 20, 2013, 9:43 PM EST
Usually, it’s LeBron James who uses his defensive instincts and speed to get steals and turn them into one-on-none fastbreaks.
But 37-year-old Tim Duncan
can still move a little bit knows how to poke the ball forward to give himself a huge head start on any trailing defenders. Duncan has become such a smart player, he looks fast. That’s a heck of a feat.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 7
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16