Jun 20, 2013, 9:43 PM EST
Usually, it’s LeBron James who uses his defensive instincts and speed to get steals and turn them into one-on-none fastbreaks.
But 37-year-old Tim Duncan
can still move a little bit knows how to poke the ball forward to give himself a huge head start on any trailing defenders. Duncan has become such a smart player, he looks fast. That’s a heck of a feat.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 0
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)