Jun 20, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
What else is he going to say?
So when new Nuggets General Manager Tim Connelly say when formally introduced?
Exactly. Smart thing to say.
If the Nuggets are going to take a step forward next season they are going to need a much bigger, much more consistent season from McGee. He has the athleticism and the raw talent to be a changer, but all too often he ends up on “Shaqtin’ a Fool” instead. Or worse, he just seemed to take nights off.
Let’s be honest, I still want some of the classic blunder McGee (just for my own amusement), but he needs to be more consistent for the Nuggets to get where they want to go next year.
In more pressing news, Connelly said that re-signing Andre Iguodala is his top priority.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 18
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 66
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8