Jun 20, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
What else is he going to say?
So when new Nuggets General Manager Tim Connelly say when formally introduced?
Exactly. Smart thing to say.
If the Nuggets are going to take a step forward next season they are going to need a much bigger, much more consistent season from McGee. He has the athleticism and the raw talent to be a changer, but all too often he ends up on “Shaqtin’ a Fool” instead. Or worse, he just seemed to take nights off.
Let’s be honest, I still want some of the classic blunder McGee (just for my own amusement), but he needs to be more consistent for the Nuggets to get where they want to go next year.
In more pressing news, Connelly said that re-signing Andre Iguodala is his top priority.
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 0
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 9
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 23
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 71
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 68