Jun 20, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
What else is he going to say?
So when new Nuggets General Manager Tim Connelly say when formally introduced?
Exactly. Smart thing to say.
If the Nuggets are going to take a step forward next season they are going to need a much bigger, much more consistent season from McGee. He has the athleticism and the raw talent to be a changer, but all too often he ends up on “Shaqtin’ a Fool” instead. Or worse, he just seemed to take nights off.
Let’s be honest, I still want some of the classic blunder McGee (just for my own amusement), but he needs to be more consistent for the Nuggets to get where they want to go next year.
In more pressing news, Connelly said that re-signing Andre Iguodala is his top priority.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 31
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 14
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 27
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 15
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 23
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20