Jun 20, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
What else is he going to say?
So when new Nuggets General Manager Tim Connelly say when formally introduced?
Exactly. Smart thing to say.
If the Nuggets are going to take a step forward next season they are going to need a much bigger, much more consistent season from McGee. He has the athleticism and the raw talent to be a changer, but all too often he ends up on “Shaqtin’ a Fool” instead. Or worse, he just seemed to take nights off.
Let’s be honest, I still want some of the classic blunder McGee (just for my own amusement), but he needs to be more consistent for the Nuggets to get where they want to go next year.
In more pressing news, Connelly said that re-signing Andre Iguodala is his top priority.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8