Jun 20, 2013, 5:18 PM EST
What else is he going to say?
So when new Nuggets General Manager Tim Connelly say when formally introduced?
Exactly. Smart thing to say.
If the Nuggets are going to take a step forward next season they are going to need a much bigger, much more consistent season from McGee. He has the athleticism and the raw talent to be a changer, but all too often he ends up on “Shaqtin’ a Fool” instead. Or worse, he just seemed to take nights off.
Let’s be honest, I still want some of the classic blunder McGee (just for my own amusement), but he needs to be more consistent for the Nuggets to get where they want to go next year.
In more pressing news, Connelly said that re-signing Andre Iguodala is his top priority.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)